Top Tips - Larks Head Knot
1. Take one of your lines, if it is not pre-sleeved or does not have a loop on the end then tie a loop using a simple knot, but make sure the loop is at least 10cm to 12cm in length. Once this has been done you are ready to form the larks head.
You don't need to be a boy scout, this stuff is easy!
2. Fold the loop back on itself so that you can then hold the loop in one hand between your thumb and fore finger.
Ok - How are you feeling..? This is childs play so far!
3. Flatten the loop out so as to form 2 loops side by side with the knot in the center.
You're looking to make two bunny ears*
4. Fold the loops forwards so that the you can thread the attachment point through both loops at the same time.
You're getting the idea now...
5. As you pull the knotted part of the line the larks head will now tighten, and that is it, your larks head know is now formed.
Practice it a few times onto a lose piece of string, kite bridle, the dog, what ever stays still long enough to keep trying